- visitors came from 85 countries.
- someone in Qatar spent 21 minutes on my blog.
- 33 visits from the Philippines, with the average visit lasting 4:34 minutes, where US visits average only 1:11 minutes.
- Yemen, Fiji, Ireland, Vietnam, Croatia, and Brazil are the next longest visitors.
- 23% of my visitors were returning visitors.
- Firefox is the largest percentage of browsers at 45%.
- 43% of my visitors came via Google.
- 544 different pages were viewed 7,041 times
- between the blog, Facebook, Twitter, RSS Feeds, and e-mail readers, it seems that I have consistent exposure to around 800 people each day.
When I started this blog, I had no idea that I would have the ability to reach this many people all over the world.
Think about it, what if that person in Qatar found Christ on my blog? I suppose I will never know, while on this earth.
But just think, what if, when I get to heaven, I have a great crowd who found their way through my witness, open heart, and love for Christ.
According to normal statistical curves, if I am faithful to this project, evidently I will have 6-10,000 readers each day, 6 years from now.
If I have any regrets, in my journey thus far, it is that my family/friends have been, for the most part, silent. I suppose I understand this, to some extent. Speaking, as I do, certainly puts one in the minority. Furthermore, I am fairly confident that many don't quite know what to make of all this theology from me.
It's quite simple really, spend the untold hours that I have reading God's word, and being guided by history's most brilliant men, and your heart will be captured too.
My greatest challenge to all is this: